While there is no way to change the texture and texture of the hair follicle, there are many things you can do to make the hair look denser and to reduce split ends and hair loss.
In this article, we list several natural remedies that a person can do at home to help with a more intense appearance and feeling, and how to intensify hair by multiple means.
Causes of light hair
Mild hair or lack of hair density is a widespread condition, and men often suffer from hair loss due to male baldness, but both men and women may suffer from mild hair in their lives.
The cause of thinning hair and its lack of density can be:
- – Natural aging.
- – Genetic genes.
- – Malnutrition.
- – Excessive use of commercial hair products.
- – Reactions or allergies to chemicals.
- – Various diseases.
Regardless of the reason, it may be possible to help hair look denser using different methods, but these methods should not replace the treatment of underlying conditions that may cause mild hair, such as nutritional deficiency or baldness.
How to intensify the hair with eggs
Eggs can help make hair thicker. Eggs contain high protein content, which is necessary for the body to build strong and thick hair. When using eggs regularly, it may help strengthen the hair and increase the density and can be used once or twice a week for several weeks to intensify Poetry.
How to Use Eggs to Thicken Hair
The first way
- – Mix one or two eggs together.
- – Put eggs on the scalp and wet hair.
- – Leave the eggs on the scalp for 30 minutes.
- – Wash hair thoroughly with warm water and shampoo.
The second way
- – Mix the egg yolk, with a tablespoon of olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of water.
- – Apply the mixture to the scalp and dry hair.
- – Leave the mixture for 15 minutes.
- – Rinse hair with warm water and shampoo.
How to intensify hair with olive oil
Olive oil is rich in omega-3 acids, and other nutrients necessary for public health, including hair health, and when applied directly to the scalp and hair, olive oil helps to enhance hair density.
Olive oil also has the added benefit of softening hair and treating dry scalp.
How to use olive oil to intensify hair
- – Heat the oil to body temperature.
- – Massage the warm oil in the scalp and hair.
- – Leave the oil in the hair for 30 to 45 minutes.
- – Rinse olive oil with a mild shampoo.
- – Some people add honey to olive oil, others suggest leaving olive oil overnight and using a plastic cap to cover the hair.
How to intensify hair nutrition properly
A nutritious diet that contains healthy fats, protein, and a range of vitamins can help intensify hair, in fact, thin hair can be a sign that a person is not getting enough nutrients.
To help intensify hair, care should be taken to some of the following nutrient-rich foods in diets:
- – Salmon; which contains high protein and fatty acids.
- – eggs; which contains protein, omega-3, and iron.
- – Walnuts, almonds and other nuts, which are sources of fatty acids.
- – Yogurt, a source of protein.
- – Beans of various kinds containing protein.
Adding 1 or 2 of any of the above foods to your daily diet, even adding 3 or 4 servings a week can only contribute to improving hair health.
How to intensify the hair orange
Vitamin C, pectin, and acid in orange puree can help hair density in different ways. Vitamins and nutrients can improve hair’s natural luster, making hair look denser.
The acid in oranges helps to get rid of the remaining hair products. These residues may interfere with hair growth. An orange puree has a pleasant scent that makes the treatment more pleasant.
How to use orange puree to intensify hair
- – Anyone can use orange puree as a treatment for hair by blending fresh oranges and then massage the puree in the hair and scalp.
- – Leave the mashed on the hair for an hour before rinsing.
- – Some people prefer to use conditioners or a mild conditioner to rehydrate their hair after an orange treatment.
Intensify hair aloe vera gel
Many people believe that aloe vera is good for the skin, scalp, and hair. Applying aloe oil directly to the hair and scalp may help strengthen and intensify the hair over time.
Many commercial products that contain aloe vera gel as an active ingredient are readily available, these products often take the form of gels and creams that are applied directly to the scalp and hair.
How to use aloe vera gel to intensify hair
– For a homemade solution, try rubbing pure aloe vera gel in the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing.
- – Some people mix aloe with coconut oil or olive oil.
- – People can use this treatment once or twice a week.
How to intensify avocado hair
Avocado hair can be intensified with olive oil, avocado is rich in vitamin E and many people think it is a good moisturizer, apply a mixture of avocado and its layer twice a week.
How to use avocado to intensify hair
- – Combine the avocado with a spoon of olive oil.
- – Apply the mixture to the hair and scalp.
- – Leave the mixture for 30 minutes.
- – Rinse the hair thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
The method of intensifying hair with castor oil
Castor oil is also high in vitamin E and fatty acids, and vitamin E is known to help hair health.
Castor oil is easy to apply to hair without preparation, simply castor oil on the scalp and hair until the hair is covered, leave the oil on the head for 30 minutes before rinsing.
– It is important to realize that the results of natural remedies will vary from person to person depending on the nature of his hair
– People with allergies should be careful because rubbing an allergen on the scalp may lead to allergic reactions.
People with sudden or unexplained hair loss should talk to their doctor, as there may be a medical underlying cause of hair loss.
– In most cases, natural home remedies are low cost and low risk and may be worth trying.