Pumpkin Recipes Pumpkin Honey pumpkin is a pharmacy for the treatment and control of many diseases. Among them are diabetes, cancer, and it is an effective role in strengthening fertility, losing excess weight, lowering blood pressure, and other diseases, in addition to all these benefits, is characterized by delicious taste, there are many recipes honey pumpkin will offer you from During this article.
Benefits of pumpkin
- Pumpkin strengthens the immune system because it contains vitamin C and several antioxidants, potassium. And other types of vitamins.
- Pumpkin helps stimulate fertility, as it is rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene.
- Pumpkin is an important source of nutrients that contain powerful vitamins, most notably vitamin H.
- Protects against softening of the bones and osteoporosis.
- Keeps hair from falling out.
- Prevents kidney stones from forming.
- Gives and enhances body energy.
- Prevents prostate cancer and prevents the formation of cancerous tumors in the colon.
- Prevents exposure to asthma, respiratory disease.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Reduces the chance of developing diabetes.
- Reduces the incidence of stroke and stroke, and reduces heart problems and disorders.
- Protects the human from exposure to fat accumulation, and obesity.
- Protects against diseases that affect the elderly, including blindness.
What are the best recipes for pumpkin?
Honey pumpkin recipes with meat
- Kilogram of pumpkin.
- Smoked beef slices.
- One tablespoon of olive oil.
- Four leaves of green thyme.
- 2 tablespoons of liquid butter.
- black pepper.
- Salt, as desired.
- 2 peeled cloves of garlic.
How to prepare honey pumpkin recipes
- Peel the pumpkin like a watermelon, then cut into medium slices.
- Trap a deep frying pan and then raise on the fire, and put olive oil.
- Leave the oil until it is slightly heated, then add the dried steaks and leave on each side until browned.
- Remove the steaks from the pan and leave on the side.
- In a bowl, heat the butter, then add the pumpkin slices with the addition of thyme and chopped garlic.
- Add the pepper to the black pepper and salt, and leave until the pumpkin caramel slightly.
- Stir the pumpkin slices approximately five minutes.
- Prepare a medium-sized tray and put the pumpkin slices, then placed in the hot oven, and left to complete in maturity.
Pour the pumpkin slices into the serving dish, and on top of each slice place a slice of smoked meat.
- Pour garlic, liquid butter and thyme on the pumpkin slices with meat.
- Serve along with rice and salad.
Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Five cups of chopped honey pumpkin.
- A cup is only a quarter of the liquid cream used in cooking.
- Cloves of garlic cloves chopped.
- A large grain of finely chopped onion.
- Two tablespoons of white salt are small.
- Five cups of chicken stock.
How to prepare
- Bring a deep bowl, put the chicken broth, and then raise on fire.
- Add salt, chopped onions, chopped garlic, and squash.
- Let the mixture boil.
- Leave the bowl open without covering and reduce the fire.
- Leave the bowl for half an hour of time.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Place this mixture in the electric mixer and whisk well, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into another bowl a second time, then lift it on the fire for about a third of an hour.
- Add to the liquid cream mixture and let it boil with the mixture for another five minutes.
- Pour the pumpkin soup in the serving dish, add lemon juice to taste, and serve on the trip in hot.
Honey pumpkin recipe with bechamel
Honey pumpkin recipe is one of the tastiest and most delicious honey pumpkin recipes as it is characterized by good taste and attractive smell.
- One cup of sugar.
- Honey pumpkin is cut into cubes of medium size.
- One tablespoon cinnamon powder is small.
- One cup of different nuts.
- 2 tablespoons white flour.
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or obesity.
- 2 cups of lukewarm milk.
How to prepare pumpkin honey
- Mix the sugar cup with the pumpkin cubes, add a tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- These ingredients are placed in a bowl with the addition of a suitable amount of water.
- Raise the bowl over low heat and leave until the pumpkin is soft and soft, approximately for sixty to one hundred minutes.
- Prepare the béchamel by raising a deep bowl on the fire, add the butter and leave it for several seconds, then add two tablespoons of flour and stir with ghee.
- The milk is then added with calming fire, leaving it to condense, with constant whisking until the milk does not lump.
- Prepare a medium-sized tray and put the pumpkin on top and pour the béchamel.
- Place the tray in a hot oven at 200 ° C, leaving for thirty minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the various nuts on top.
Recipe of pumpkin fingers in the oven
- Half a kilo of pumpkin.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- One tablespoon of black pepper is small.
- One tablespoon of salt.
How to prepare
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into fingers.
- Season the pumpkin’s fingers with black pepper and salt.
- Prepare a medium-sized oven tray, butter.
- Compact in Chinese pumpkin fingers.
- Place the pumpkin tray in the hot oven at high temperatures.
- Leave in the oven for forty minutes or until the pumpkin fingers are fully cooked and take the golden color.
- Progress of pumpkin fingers.
Recipe honey pumpkin Sadiq
- Three beads of pumpkin.
- Three eggs.
- One piece of onion.
- Four tablespoons of cream.
- One cup of grated cheddar cheese, or some kind of cheese.
- Two and a half tablespoons of rusks.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- Four tablespoons of olive oil.
- A simple sprinkle of different spices.
- A simple pinch of soft salt.
- A simple pinch of black pepper.
How to prepare
- Mix the cheese with eggs and cream, whisking until the mixture is liquid, and then left on the side.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into cubes.
- Chop the onion coarsely.
- Prepare a bowl and add olive oil and leave to heat, then add the pumpkin and onion with stirring.
- Pumpkin seasoned with salt, black pepper, and spices
- Continue stirring until the pumpkin becomes tender, then remove from heat.
- Bring a medium-sized tray and grease the butter from each direction.
- Pour honey and onions into the tray.
- Pour over the mixture of eggs, cheese, and cream, then crispy bread.
- Add the remaining butter to the tray and spread it evenly.
- Place the pan in a hot oven at 180 ° C.
- Place the pumpkin tray on the middle shelf so that it does not burn from the bottom.
- Leave in the oven until the egg and cheese mixture holds together.
- After the mixture has matured from below, the grill is turned on from the top until the breadcrumbs are golden.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Serving honey pumpkin is warm, with toast slices.